“World Visakha Bucha Exhibition”
Visakha Bucha Day Spiritual Life Exhibition at Wat Pho
On the occasion of Visakha Bucha Day, Knowing Buddha Organization would like to invite everyone to visit “Spiritual Life Exhibition”. The exhibition will be held for 9 days at Wat Pho during 20th to 28th May 2016 from 08.30 to 18.00.
The key highlights of the exhibition are as follows.
- Miracle of the Middle Path: The true meaning of enlightenment – Visakha Bucha Day is recognized as the crucial day for the liberation of all beings.
- Video Room: It will take you straight to your mind and bring back the good awareness that have been missing. The video contents include the introduction tomeditation that will lead you to Buddha teachings and our popular video “Buddha is our father” that may make you cry.
- Exhibition Display Board: This will give you the information about disrespectful cases including related pictures and articles. The board will also provide the guide to proper actions toward Buddha.
- Buddhist Art Postcard: Postcards are selected from over 200 pictures by the Master. They are designed under peace and harmony from within concept for those who love the beautiful pictures of Buddha. They come in 11 different pictures and are made of the high quality paper used in The Grand Louvre, France. Great for souvenirs.
- Speak Out Campaign: Join the campaign by writing comments to 5 disrespectful cases on “It’s WRONG” postcards. KBO will send your comments directly to the disrespectful.
On this Friday, 20 May 2016, KBO will organize the ceremony to paying homage to the Buddha at the hall of Reclining Buddha at 08.00.
Do not miss the exhibition……see you at the booth.
Knowing Buddha Organization
18 May 2016.